Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I hope I'm not too late for this to be of help, but I thought I remembered discussion last year about doing it a week or two later in order to butt weekends up closer to Thanksgiving? I only mention this because I have an important project at work the week that this falls on which I could totally get out of if I wanted to but if I don't have to I'd rather not. That is, 30 Oct-03 Nov is a super busy time here.

We got work for yall. As discussed in the recent meeting the water tanks need fire clearance. Calfire suggested 100 ft from both tanks and the solar panel. I started this project three years ago with calfire prison crew. We stopped due to weather and never got back to it due to do to do stuff☹️. Chip all slash and broadcast chips appropriately. Its up the hill a bit but we can take trucks. The chipper will be up there and of course, water will be available. With all of us its a day of work, i think. Spindly fir andyoung madrone mostly. I do like me some green madrone, makes my saws seem faster than they are. If we rip through that we can focus on fire road widening. In some parts of "pipeline trail" ,as broc luno calls it, we cant mess with. But the lower half needs brushing and smaller tree thinning in prep for larger project down the road ( no pun intended). See you in November IMG_0762.JPGIMG_0763.JPGIMG_0764.JPGIMG_0765.JPGIMG_0766.JPGIMG_0769.JPGIMG_0771.JPGIMG_0772.JPG

Back