Northeast GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ME, ME, ME, why can it be closer to ME!:cry::greenchainsaw:
Both GTG's are over 5 hrs away from me. I'm seriously considering attending both. :cheers:

Dude

ME, ME, ME, why can it be closer to ME!:cry::greenchainsaw:
Both GTG's are over 5 hrs away from me. I'm seriously considering attending both. :cheers:

Dude dude dude... 250 miles... Heck, that's like 3.5hrs... lmao.. All interstate at 80 dude...

:cheers: eh?

You'd best get ur butt there, lol... :jester:

Thanks DUDE

I have to correct the date for the GTG I was looking at the calender wrong??? The Date for the GTG is SATURDAY the 16th of MAY

Sorry for the confusion

Scott

I should be able to make it, especially if it rains and gets switched to Sunday. LOL But Saturdays are pretty busy at my store as well that time of year.

Not to sound like I'm preaching from a soapbox, but.........Scott and Steve made a nice effort to hold a GTG almost exactly two years ago from this proposed date. It's an ideal spot, they had the Dolmar rep there, plenty of great food, and plenty of nice big ugly logs to cut.

Lot's of members posted that they were going to be there, but there was only ONE other member besides myself that actually showed up. It's easy to say "count me in" from your computer at home, but it takes a little more effort to get up early and actually go. So, please have some respect for these guys and the work they will put into this event, and only say you're attending if you seriously intend to be there.

Yip

I should be able to make it, especially if it rains and gets switched to Sunday. LOL But Saturdays are pretty busy at my store as well that time of year.

Not to sound like I'm preaching from a soapbox, but.........Scott and Steve made a nice effort to hold a GTG almost exactly two years ago from this proposed date. It's an ideal spot, they had the Dolmar rep there, plenty of great food, and plenty of nice big ugly logs to cut.

Lot's of members posted that they were going to be there, but there was only ONE other member besides myself that actually showed up. It's easy to say "count me in" from your computer at home, but it takes a little more effort to get up early and actually go. So, please have some respect for these guys and the work they will put into this event, and only say you're attending if you seriously intend to be there.

Friday night they are racin' cars at the Saratoga speedway too. We're goin down for that as well. Then we're pitchin a tent up the road from the shop and campin out. Sooooo, we might start cuttin that woodpile early, hehehehehehehehe...

:cheers:

This is gonna be a blast. Race cars, chainsaws...?? My god, this is where men are men and the women run scared, lmao...

ok, i kinda confused (but it dont take much). there are 2 gtg, if they are locked in could you post the dates, and places. thank you. kevin:confused:

Greenwich

ok, i kinda confused (but it dont take much). there are 2 gtg, if they are locked in could you post the dates, and places. thank you. kevin:confused:

The one in Greenwich, NY is set to be held on May 16 at The cutting edge in Greenwich, NY. Come one, come all. I know nothing about the 2nd one. Just talk about it is all... Big logs, big saws, wooooohoooooooo!!!!

:clap:

I gotta stop in Cortland anyways for an A&W root beer in a frosty mug at the drive in. Then again in August for the annual Brockway show...Rick

im in as long as im not back to work,never been to one but im game.may have one more,ill bring the venision,& lasagna(my wifes kicks a$$!).im in lowville if anybody needs a ride on my way by got room for a couple guys.

Like the poster above, I've never been to a GTG either.

Scott, I know you mentioned there would be a few grills going, but should folks bring their own burgers/dogs?

A short list of equipment (other than saws and protective equipment) that we should bring would be helpful.

Thanks.

Scott, I know you mentioned there would be a few grills going, but should folks bring their own burgers/dogs?

A short list of equipment (other than saws and protective equipment) that we should bring would be helpful.

Thanks.

+1:dunno:

Thanks.

Well for the last GTG I had we had bought alot of burgers, dogs, etc. And only 2 AS members showed up????? And one of them brought Delicious Burgers that were a huge hit. I am not asking for you to bring good eats BUT if you want to share your own special's your welcome to. A friend of ours runs a Cafe out of a truck and I can have her show up she will have great prices on Diner Like eats??? Also another customer of mine has a Apple donut maker he takes to events so he will be here he will also have apple slushies, as well as LOCAL Dairy Produced Milk http://www.battenkillcreamery.com/
I have a Pepsi 20oz vending machine here as well, I'm sure there will be plenty of good eats to choose from especially if some members bring some as well..

Scott

Latest posts

Back