Northeast GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a long drive ................Sometimes I think I need a vacation....:):)

Hop aboard the AS eXpress

attachment.php

Scott

I'm sure there will be plenty of good eats to choose from especially if some members bring some as well..
Scott

OK. That's the nourishment part.

Other than saws, ppe, bar oil and fuel, do we need to have any other kind of equipment stuff?

[other than the credit card for use in your shop... :)]

OK. That's the nourishment part.

Other than saws, ppe, bar oil and fuel, do we need to have any other kind of equipment stuff?

[other than the credit card for use in your shop... :)]

Cash will ALSO work.......:cheers:

All else should be good. I will have a Loader with a grapple bucket to use

If you guys want to set up cants for timing I will have a bud bring his bandmill by to cut them out. What kinda wood does everyone want to race in?? softwood or hardwood?? We might need some good sawbucks timers and camera operators.. If anybody has some for the racing....

Scott

GTG is Saturday MAY 16, 2009 with a Raindate of Sunday May 17, 2009

Scott

Most likely won't be able to make it unless something changes.

It's 7.5 hours from Orono ME, so it is a bit of a drive to make on a weekend. I am sure it will be fun for those that attend though.

:cheers:

Im deffinaltly gonna try an get to this. Ive never been to one but they sound like fun. I got a few toys I could bring up.

It really does sound like a lot of fun, but it's close to 4 hours each way for me (in CT), so I don't think I'll be able to attend.

Hopefully we can have a New England GTG one of these days, I would think there would be a significantly larger turnout since it would likely be a lot closer for many more AS members. But I guess finding someone to host it in a central location becomes problematic... :cry:

Where

It really does sound like a lot of fun, but it's close to 4 hours each way for me (in CT), so I don't think I'll be able to attend.

Hopefully we can have a New England GTG one of these days, I would think there would be a significantly larger turnout since it would likely be a lot closer for many more AS members. But I guess finding someone to host it in a central location becomes problematic... :cry:

Where you at dude??? :confused:

Well the GAME OF LOGGING instructor was just here getting supplies and He Will come to the GTG BUT can't do it on the 16th due to prior commitments Bill's first saturday date would be JUNE 6th......... So Do we not have the Game of Logging and have it like before on the 16th of May or do we push the date and have Bill along to give instruction to proper sawing and felling technique's?????

Scott

6th

Well the GAME OF LOGGING instructor was just here getting supplies and He Will come to the GTG BUT can't do it on the 16th due to prior commitments Bill's first saturday date would be JUNE 6th......... So Do we not have the Game of Logging and have it like before on the 16th of May or do we push the date and have Bill along to give instruction to proper sawing and felling technique's?????

Scott

I'd vote the 6th. I'd love to get some instruction and see what I can learn from somebody that teaches it. Either way... I'm still game. Hell, highwater, earthquake, death, makes no difference... I'll be thar'...

:cheers: eh? :clap:

Well...

After a week or 2 of this being up here and a date already been planned, my wife already took the time off also... We'd best leave it alone. We want as many people as possible to come I think...

:cheers: eh?:confused:

Yea id have to agree with cisco there about the date but yea bill is a good guy and all and theres a lot to learn from him. i guess the best thing to do is see what the people want. . . . dropin wood or messin with saws. . . .

im in,as long as im not working,just talked to a guy that ive known since i was about 8 he told me he did the nys woodsmans field days w/u last year.him& his dad have a small shop in lowville where i live.had nothing but good to say about you & your brother.says you know your s@!t i believe was how he put it.look forward to meeting you.lol!

im in,as long as im not working,just talked to a guy that ive known since i was about 8 he told me he did the nys woodsmans field days w/u last year.him& his dad have a small shop in lowville where i live.had nothing but good to say about you & your brother.says you know your s@!t i believe was how he put it.look forward to meeting you.lol!

Bring Scott along as well the more the merrier

Scott

Back