Northern Ohio Race GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ash man

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm going to host a Race GTG March 25th at my place near Wellington, Ohio. We will be racing under 45cc, 3.1 CI, and 4 CI in 8x8 poplar cants. 5 CI, 6 CI and unlimited in 10x10 poplar cants. The saws in the 45cc-6 CI races are to be stock appearing, mufflered saws on pump gas. We will have a winners and losers bracket in each respective class. Winner's and losers to face off in a class final. We are still debating the exact format. Ie over the block, hot starts or potentially cold starts and potentially 1 to 3 cuts. So if you've got a fast saw in any of the classes, this GTG is for you. As we get closer I'll post more information and try to get a head count so I know how many cants to get.

Not far from fitchville fantasy land. Maybe we'll have to hire a few :wtf:

We were stopping there for breakfast lol.

What do you guys think about GTG shirts? Want me or someone else to come up with something and do a group order of some kind?

Chainsaw shirts are my fav, kinda runnin low. Getting some funny looks when I have to wear the same one a few days within the week without warshin it.

Latest posts

Back