Northern Tool 3PH splitter question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodiak

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm preparing to sell a Northern Tool brand 3PH log splitter for a buddy of mine. This is the one they sold up until not too long ago with the Prince valve and Prince 4"x24" cylinder. This is NOT the Powerhorse brand they are currently selling.

He got this thing new as a gift so he has no idea what they are worth. Does anyone recall what these sold for new from NT???

TIA :rock::rock:

If I was to make the guy an offer it would be in the $200-$300 range provided it works.

Thanks for the replies. This thing has had maybe one cord put through it and has been stored inside. Considering this is prime splitting season I'll start a little high and see what happens.

I bought mine in 2003 for $450, $150 more for shipping used it till 2008 it had been sitting for years dragged it out of the corner of the field presure washed it ran a dozen logs threw it posted it on craigslist for $450 sold it in less then 12 hours. It's firewood season don't go to low

Latest posts

Back