Not 1 Warning Label!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My frist saw was a poulan wild thing. I was 13 when my dad bought it. Still have the saw to this day. Sits in Basement with a Bunch of new parts on it. I have put more money in that saw than what it's worth , but to me it's priceless

You will never regret the money spent on restoring your fathers saw. I was left all my dad`s saws after his passing, all still running in fine condition but I let my younger brother borrow dads newest saw he got shortly before his passing. He brought it back to me smashed up from a tree dropped on it, a Sachs Dolmar 116si. I rebuilt that saw with all OEM parts, replaced every damaged piece and it cost me near double what a new saw could be bought for, no regrets there at all.

I know the feeling dad's got an old 55 he loves it he got it used but once he's gone like u said it's priceless I wouldn't sell it for no amount of money I'll pass it on to my boy later on maybe he can make a few bucks off if mine and dad's collection or keep them and pass them on

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back