not a good saw for the job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawmanjw52

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I witnessed a man fall a small tree a few days back and it appeared his saw wasnt the right one for the job....it was a circular saw haha! Yes, this really happened. Everyone needs a few good chainsaws!

I witnessed a man fall a small tree a few days back and it appeared his saw wasnt the right one for the job....it was a circular saw haha! Yes, this really happened. Everyone needs a few good chainsaws!

Was it a masterminded ported circular saw :msp_smile:

I saw a guy the other day using a circular saw for cutting branches then he pulled out his recipocating saw lol

the best one i ever saw this guy down the street from me a few years back had 3 big oak trees he took down . he went to lowes and had a bunch of 2x4 delivered and built a scaffold around the tree with the 2x4s and used a remington eletric saw to cut the limbs and a couple roles of 3/8 hemp rope to let the limbs down he said he was a former power plant worker and always worked off a scaffold these trees were every bit of 60 ft tall and heavy limbs but he did it i had to fall the trunk and buck it up for him .then he sold the wood for fire wood used the 2x4s to build a greenhouse . i wouldnt have beleaved it if i hadnt saw it. lo

i cut wood with a "new guy" we cut 16" rounds then split it to 4"x4" he took his home and he re-cut his with a chop saw in half and split it down. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back