NY work??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm from Farmington, NY just outside of Canandaigua.
I have been lurking on here for a while now and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.
I have been cutting/felling trees for sometime now on our property outside of Springwater. Altough I have yet to work "professionaly" I was wondering if anyone on here knows of anyone willing to take someone with little experience on as a newbee. Heck, I dont care if its grunt work, just being in the logging enviroment, I can pick up a thing or two and who knows it could lead to.
I have been trying to get into this field for a while now with basicly little to no luck; so figured I would try on here to see if anyone is interested in some help.
Thanks,
Nick

ditch the ????? lets go logging

your best bet to get working is with a single-small woods crew.always something to do just remember do what your told.ill always kept the one that listens even if hes not the best logger . when every ones on the same game plan its safer and smoother.

call all of the local tree companys you can find.Someone will hire you if you go looking.watch for the guys that "forget to pay you on time".

Latest posts

Back