Observation test

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imax? It's not in 3-D

While the saw may be much premium with the affect of the goodness for the wood cutting, it may be a little slow with the ultra low kickback reverse chain.

I think the close-up of the end of the bar is particularly funny, with the little pic printed on it and all.

Not that I haven't done it...

JayC

The chain is correct, but the saw is backwards.

Did it occur to any of you that china is on the other side of the world?

I'm certain for U.S. customers, the instructions would explain how to reverse the chain on assembly.

luck,greg

You would be surprised how many chainsaw adds have chains on backwards. This is about the 5th time i saw a reversed chain in a sales add. :bang:

Did it occur to any of you that china is on the other side of the world?

I'm certain for U.S. customers, the instructions would explain how to reverse the chain on assembly.

But they're still in the same hemisphere. I think that only applies to people down under, due to the Coriolis effect. :msp_wink:

Some of you that are assuming the chain is on backwards are unfamiliar with new and innovative Asian saw technology. While it is common in the USA to cut from the top down it is not the only way to design a cutting tool so embrace this new technology.

But they're still in the same hemisphere. I think that only applies to people down under, due to the Coriolis effect. :msp_wink:

I wouldn't know about colitis, but I believe you're right.

Southern hemisphere toilets swirl the wrong way, I think

luck,greg

I wouldn't know about colitis, but I believe you're right.

Southern hemisphere toilets swirl the wrong way, I think

Exactly, it also makes their engines run backwards, which is why the chain has to go the other way, and why they drive on the wrong side of the road in Australia. :msp_tongue:

Back