Obsessed?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J1m - very impressive, why so much space between the rows? You could host football games in that open grass.

Perhaps the space is where you put in the next years green wood and be able to get truck, trailer and splitter through.
I wish that I had that space.

Partially correct timbrjack.

The space allows me to drive down beside the rows and then turn my rig in between them to load/unload.

Partially correct timbrjack.

The space allows me to drive down beside the rows and then turn my rig in between them to load/unload.
I think there's a log out of place about 2/3 of the way up on the left side. You'd better get out there and check!

So...I take it you're not obsessed?:p
Well.... Given the time I spend playing with saws and firewood (and posting here), I'm pretty sure I qualify as obsessed. But maybe not quite as much in the stacking department!

Seriously though, those stacks are impressive and I know well how much work that must involve.

It also gives you an excuse for CAD. :)
CAD??
computer aided drafting??
cuddling after dinner??
cant always decide?
could add destruction??
cant avoid disaster?
could always die??
Canadians always do??
cameras aid decisions??
cutting always delightful??
(urban dictionary) CAD= An ill-bred generic male hanger-on who flirts with everything that moves.
cant be any of those.... oh duh!!!! CUTTING ALL DAY!!!

I is smart :)

CAD??
computer aided drafting??
cuddling after dinner??
cant always decide?
could add destruction??
cant avoid disaster?
could always die??
Canadians always do??
cameras aid decisions??
cutting always delightful??
(urban dictionary) CAD= An ill-bred generic male hanger-on who flirts with everything that moves.
cant be any of those.... oh duh!!!! CUTTING ALL DAY!!!

I is smart :)

Crying, Anguish and Despair...that's what happens when you see an amazing "you suck"! level deal on CL and are broke....

Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder. (Not my collection below)

Newshelfs004.jpg

Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder.

Newshelfs004.jpg
And the president of the club...

There's room for 3 more on the top shelves in the middle.

Very impressive!

By chance do you have a chain brake assembly for a Husky L65/77 that you might want to part with? Didn't notice any of those in this pic.

Ohhh.... umm... that's not my collection.:( I just put it up as an example. The picture was posted by AS member leeha. There are more (over 175 it says)... http://www.arboristsite.com/communi...r-chain-saw-racks-anyone.137797/#post-2251593

My addiction is cars and car parts. Nine vehicles at the house now, both floors of the barn full of parts, parts stored at the shop, too. I only have five saws although somehow that number is growing without my help.:dizzy: The saw collection is still so small I can deny having CAD and people believe it.

Back