• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OEM Husqvarna 36" bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warped5

WingNut
Reaction score
It's not the most beautiful; if it's been used it couldn't have been for much more that 2 cuts. Specs are 36" ... .404 pitch ... .063 gauge ... Large Husky mount, D009 in Oregon lingo. Looks like it just sat in a shop corner. Price is $70 shipped to your doorstep.

Yep. That's the first time I've seen a Husqvarna branded 3-rivet Oregon like that.............well at least a new one with the stenciling intact. Very good bar. I still think Ted's nuts for wanting to sell it.

I'll take it if it's still available. I'll start a conversation so I can know how to pay and get you my shipping information

I just got off the phone with Ted. Was telling him that he'll probably stumble upon a nice 2100/2101......................................probably about a week after he sells this bar.:D

Latest posts

Back