oh happy day! new to me 288xp lite!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buggy

Reaction score
Was in the market for new saw, was eyeballing a couple of used 372's. Went to dealer to get repair parts for my helmet, I see a used 288xp lite on the floor. Inlaw swears by them. Didn't have enough cash for it, but put all I had in my wallet down to hold it. Cant wait to cut my logpile up now! By the way, still want a 372 to replace. My 55 rancher!

i will get some pics when I get it home. Can't really use it until the road restrictions are lifted and my load of wood for home is delivered. It should make short work of it.
The saw has a 24" bar on it now. Future plans may include a 36" with a ripper chain. I have some large basswood trees to cut down that are a bit too close to my hunting camp. I'm going to cut them this summer and might mill them up with an alaskan saw mill. Have yet to buy that. Hate to see the basswood bolts go to waste.

i will get some pics when I get it home. Can't really use it until the road restrictions are lifted and my load of wood for home is delivered. It should make short work of it.
The saw has a 24" bar on it now. Future plans may include a 36" with a ripper chain. I have some large basswood trees to cut down that are a bit too close to my hunting camp. I'm going to cut them this summer and might mill them up with an alaskan saw mill. Have yet to buy that. Hate to see the basswood bolts go to waste.

where in the U.P are you located ? I am in the soo

That a nice saw in good condition. You are going to love it. Mine are at home with a 24 incher most days. I swap for a longer bar when necessary. Don't care to carry the big ones all the time.. Look forward to some pics.

Back