Ohio Michigan Members

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early oct. ?

That would work fer me.
Might be able to get Genious, and TJBier, and possibly Promac interested as well.
It's only a 2 hour drive if it isn't game day with all the Moo U traffic.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

That would work fer me.
Might be able to get Genious, and TJBier, and possibly Promac interested as well.
It's only a 2 hour drive if it isn't game day with all the Moo U traffic.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Nooooo!!!! Have it in the spring!!!
C'mon guys, work with me!!!

LOL!!
Then what the hell, let's have it in Febuary!:hmm3grin2orange:

Wont need ice for the beer, and no black flies!!! WOOHOO!!:rock:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Feb sux for me. Ice fishing for big fish is still open, might be a snowmobile trail or two open if we get some snow, Daytona 500 weekend, and might be watching da Packers yet :poke:

March is a dull boring month, how bout livening it up with a chainsaw festival then? I know where MI is...

Feb sux for me. Ice fishing for big fish is still open, might be a snowmobile trail or two open if we get some snow, Daytona 500 weekend, and might be watching da Packers yet :poke:

March is a dull boring month, how bout livening it up with a chainsaw festival then? I know where MI is...

March would be good... I got a saw I'll need to deliver to the Durand/Bancroft area anyway...

It's a bit over 11 hours for me from here. Do I need to come across the UP instead and pick ya up on the way by?

Sheesh, no wonder the MI guys can't get a GTG organized. :cool2:

Yeah, it's like herding cats... So far this year, I been to OK, MO, AR, TN, KY and WI... What's the big deal???
Load saws, drive a few hours, run / race / fix / try new, Saws... BS / BS some more...
Drive home, or to a hotel...
Piece o' cake...

It's a bit over 11 hours for me from here. Do I need to come across the UP instead and pick ya up on the way by?

Sheesh, no wonder the MI guys can't get a GTG organized. :cool2:

Yet it's only a couple of hours from Milwaukee to Muskegon...by ferry. Too bad that sucker is so expensive!

I'm in the northwestern part of the lower peninsula, not far from Fifelaker. Definitely interested in a GTG even if it takes everybody a few years to put one together.

Too much work to do also

Lose the Stills and Puppies, get a Dolmar or two, and knock your woodcutting out faster so you have a day to spare. :chainsaw:

Seriously, I'm a busy guy, but GTGs are too much fun not to make a day for em. I've been to 2 this year, and 2 more planned in the next month. 2 close by (within an hour or two), and 2 of em 4+ hour drives. All were well worth it.

Pull yer pants up, cinch your belt tight, and go for a ride! :D

My saws work just fine thanks. And no I dont need to mod them. But between the farm the kids and 84 yr old parents plus their wood needs (their only source) I'm pretty damn busy. Oh dont need a belt theyre held up by genetics.

Is anyone interested in a GTG near Lansing. I'm thinking pie hole stuffing, beer swilling, sh't talking, and cookie cutting, or whatever.

Near Lansing? I can probably swing that. My October is filling up pretty fast, when are we thinking?

On a related note, if I ever get my #### together I may be in a position to host a GTG at my cemetery in Detroit. Yeah, at a cemetery, who figured. Got a number of trees that need to come out, and who knows, maybe we could also make it a dual-purpose event - chainsaw GTG and brushcutter/weed-whip GTG, and I could finally get that place in tip-top shape in the course of a single day. Hmmm...

Latest posts

Back