Ok so I camo'd a 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydrographics are not limited to camo. There are thousands of patterns. In fact you can get dozens of wood grain patterns and I'm thinking of doing a saw in one of those. There are flames, skulls, lightning, smiley faces... you name it :D

i want to have my 036 pro painted like a husky and get a husky and have it done up like the 036 .....that would mess up everyone on this site .....lol

Hydrographics are not limited to camo. There are thousands of patterns. In fact you can get dozens of wood grain patterns and I'm thinking of doing a saw in one of those. There are flames, skulls, lightning, smiley faces... you name it :D

If only they made a Tsumara Light and Tough pattern. I could dip one of my 'regular Joe' bars to use in my pictures so my saws would look impressive and important and a few ounces lighter.

I hope this is ok as I know he's not going to sponsor a chainsaw site...

[email protected]

Creeksidehydroprinting.com

Greg's a great guy. I don't recommend very many people, but I can tell you he's a guy you'll like dealing with. He's super anal retentive about the quality of his work...
He wanted me to mention, he has a ton more patterns available, but the website is still a bit bare bones. Email him and he can get you more info.

Oh No!!!! This is not good this will only fuel my Camo/Saw Addiction. I wear Camo Everyday at least 1 or 2 items of apparel. And Chainsaws are quickly becoming a bad addiction too its like i cant stop myself from looking at either of them anymore. I tell everybody Camo is my favorite color haha. My girlfriend was doing her fingernails this way a couple years ago with acrylic nails wonder why i never though of doing it to other stuff. If you need Something Clearcoated and you are close enough to me we could work something out i have painted my fair share of cars and have all the equipment to lay down a nice clear coat on the plastics did my old Honda dirt bike plastics before i sold it.

That one of Locofrogs is gonna drive the "what'll remove pitch and pine tar stains?" crowd
Absolutly bonkers on cleanup day.

I'm not believing one can randomly pour paint into or onto a bucket filled with water , stir it up and have a perfectly painted leaf on any object after just dipping it in and pulling it back out. There has to be more to it.

no no rburtcher... this isn't like that. it comes as a film, sort of like window tint. mostly see through. you put the film on top of the water and let it set for 2 minutes and then spray with activator and then dip. the longest part of the procedure is cleaning and prepping the parts and then the 5 minute soaking wash afterwards to remove all the activator. its a really simple process and if you're a little bit anal about the timing of things it will come out excellent. it means alot that brad and some of these other guys liked this because you guys opinions matter to me. thanks for the kinda comments and i can't wait to get her together to see how she's going to look. i have another project 242xp that i'll be dipping too. i think i'm going to put a woodgrain on this one and call it the canibal. :)

Latest posts

Back