Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email from Ed. He will have more trailers there. I'll also be in contact with a local volunteer who wants to help and has a skid steer available. I'm not too sure, though, how well a skid steer gets around in the woods. They are very heavy for such a small footprint. I would be concerned about it burying itself. Oliver1655 is correct, I think at this location saws and people to move the wood will be the ticket to a mountain of wood. I'll be bringing my trailer (not very big though) and my splitter as a backup.
Awol, it will be great having you there. Those big McCulloch's will keep the wild animals away.

View attachment 323123 Merry christmas all... Lisa said I needed a tree in the shop...
I told her I'd cut one, but the kids had to decorate it...
So it's a work in progress...

While in engineering school at Rolla, we couldn't afford a tree off a lot. So, we went out to a friend's farm and cut a rock ceder and decorated it.

You needed leather gloves.

Yup, been there. Picked walnuts one year off my grandmother's farm to buy Christmas for my children. They even helped, little did they know that I used that money to buy them a gokart to go under the tree.

Cobey I can send you another clutch, why were you using a impact anyway. All I have seen were a press fit on a tapered shaft. PM me a address.
i got in a hurry, thought i would get away without doing the rope/cylinder trick, to add insult to injury the rim i had wouldnt even fit,
the drum seems ok, ill pm you my adress and you can give me yers so I can pay you at least shipping :)

Morning gents,on my third cup of coffee and checking out AS before I go out and stoke the ole wood hog. Weather is supposed to turn nasty today thru tomorrow and stay on the Cold side thru the next 10 days, I guess that's why they call it winter. Have a safe one and keep the shiney side up. Later Jim

Good morning all, I'm just a 1 cup of coffee person and its just about gone. I'll be heading out to get some things to finish the granddaughters doll beds. A little bit of ice outside but the roads are clear. Looks like most of it stayed north of us.

Well on the first day of winter, I have sleet falling as I type and expecting up to 8 inchs of snow overnight. Most of the bad weather has bypassed us untill today, so we were due.

hi Kenneth :) poopy ice storm :( , alot of power out in pittsburg, no church tomorrow (no power tree down) city cleaning up the tree when the power lines fixed :)
Chad got some wood from me earlyer, brought my ported craftsman 3.7 and clutch fer broken mac, and sprocket for lombard

Latest posts

Back