Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening gents, got that load split, stacked and covered and no rain yet. They have a freezing rain advisory out for later tonight. The wind is still out of the south and 50 degrees, it is supposed to shift to the north later and drop to 20 over night.
I better get some stuff under cover then...
Gotta keep that wood dry Jim!!!

Hey everybody, Charity Cut III coming up January 11th. I really hope it doesn't snow!
The list so far;
Hinerman + co.
Cobey
Lumberjackchef
Hedgerow
Levi
Oliver1655
Awol + slaves
Lurch 2
Diggersdad
Johntaliafarrow + Mike
Something tasty for lunch and some late Christmas gifts.
I hope to see you all there. I'll send out directions Monday.
Steve

Last edited:
had an oops :( , pulled the trigger the wrong way ot the inpact and broke the clutch on the 650 pro mac. the crank seems ok..... but its no
fun finding/buying old mac parts

had an oops :( , pulled the trigger the wrong way ot the inpact and broke the clutch on the 650 pro mac. the crank seems ok..... but its no
fun finding/buying old mac parts
Cobey I can send you another clutch, why were you using a impact anyway. All I have seen were a press fit on a tapered shaft. PM me a address.

Workshop, Please add me to the list for Charity Cut 3. I'll need directions to the new location.

Around Clinton at 4 am it sprinkled about 2 minutes then stopped. Temperature was 55°F but alas is suppose to drop.

Mr. Workshop, I should be able to make it to the charity cut if you all will have me. I don't have a UTV, but I can bring a splitter and maybe even a slave or two. The only reason I couldn't make it would be from snow or ice.

Reference the Charity Cut, Hedge & I normally bring our splitters & are able to keep up with the saw operators. If you want to bring splitters that is fine but having lots of saw operators is also a very big help.

Workshop, how are we looking as far as trailers to move the wood?

I know Ed has one on site already an talked about having a couple of more. This will be primarily a distribution site for Ed. I'll be with the owner Sunday to figure the best way to get wood out. He is going to cut logs and bring out to an easier place to process it. At least that's the plan. I will update some more on Monday evening.

I know Ed has one on site already an talked about having a couple of more. This will be primarily a distribution site for Ed. I'll be with the owner Sunday to figure the best way to get wood out. He is going to cut logs and bring out to an easier place to process it. At least that's the plan. I will update some more on Monday evening.
If we can get the wood to the splitters, we should have about a mountain or so split by end of day...:laugh:

Charity Cut III
Updated list
Hinerman +1+?
Cobey? Hopefully
Hedgerow
Levi
John Taliaferro + Mike
Oliver1655
Awol + slaves

Latest posts

Back