Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im planning on Iowa Matt :) :) :)
the 5020av poulan had a several falures.... never take a cheap saw to a work saw job
worked all day on the wifes little pink and white poulan super.... not good for the work saws, but
keeping her happy is real important, she told her boss today to plan on the april 26 Iowa gtg and the wisconsin gtg. got to get
the saws kicking good!!!1

When I had the GTG last spring, the Iowa boys came out en force' as did the MN and WI clans...
I think the IA GTG at the Hoskey farm will be the event of the year this year...
I cant hit the like button enough on that one. If I have my way well have a firewood processor, a logsol mill, and a splitter display!

3 or 4 that I know of. Plus yours. Matt, are you bringing a trailer too?
Possibly... If someone wants to haul the splitter over from my way...
But if we got 4 or 5, I'd think that would be enough to keep folks busy..
If there's a need for a biggun, I can come up with a plan... If no need, it'll stay home..

A great way to start the new year. Cut up and split 10 loads of firewood for donation. Of course I didn't do it alone, Ed, Bob and Rob worked hard on this too. Then they took a load to a handicapped lady. Started at 8 and finished by 11. A good mornings work and great comraderie.

Afternoon folks, it's snowing and blowing here and visibility is getting bad. Going to be a lot of drifting if this keeps up. As long as I can get to the ole wood hog and the wood pile, I'm good to go.

Latest posts

Back