Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Jims coffee pot
ynezutav.jpg
[emoji23]

Ten mile marker on I-29 at the turn off for Nebraska City is one and another in Council Bluffs next to I-80/29. We like to stop at Sapp Broos. Blondie likes the gift shop.

Their coffee ain't much. McDonalds at Rockport has good coffee. 'Senior smal coffee black', 57 cents. Half way from Joetown to Omaha. WE be only good for one hour at a time.

Howdy, grits.

Hey! Wasn't as hot today. Had a pretty good day overall. Peeled back the onion a little on trying to secure a new spot to get saw parts from. They just scrap all their unfixables. I offered to pay them scrap price for them. They man in charge wasn't there today, so I'll try back tomorrow. Getting closer.

Evening gents! Would any of you happen to have a homelite sez solid state coil they'd part with?

The infamous blue coil?

The best fix for the blue coil is, if you have a breaker cam on the cranksahft, to install the complete points ignition from an earlier production saw.

Blue coils are on evilbay for about 75 USD. No gurantee they won't go shot in ten minutes.

The infamous blue coil?

The best fix for the blue coil is, if you have a breaker cam on the cranksahft, to install the complete points ignition from an earlier production saw.

Blue coils are on evilbay for about 75 USD. No gurantee they won't go shot in ten minutes.
I have a blue EZ. Which is probably points. Dribbled some gas in the carb just now and she fired up.

The infamous blue coil?

I can get them new through my stens book for about the same except I think they will replace it if I have one fail prematurely. They have been good in the past about replacing defective stuff.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I did NOT want to get up this morning! Gonna be a long, busy day I have a feeling. Gonna still try to make some progress toward opening up a new picking spot for me. Just gotta catch the boss man at the right time I guess.

Latest posts

Back