Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my two eggs and bacon with my coffee. My usual. No doughnuts for this guy. Maybe on an extremely rare occasion. I'm about awake now, lol. Still dragging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my two eggs and bacon with my coffee. My usual. No doughnuts for this guy. Maybe on an extremely rare occasion. I'm about awake now, lol. Still dragging.

Gritz, I think he was talking about taking doughnuts to the Stihl dealer. A goodwill gesture, having coffee, conversation, etc.

Gritz, I think he was talking about taking doughnuts to the Stihl dealer. A goodwill gesture, having coffee, conversation, etc.

Haha! Yeah, that makes more sense. My bad. Good idea though. I just gotta get up there again. There is a place down the street from there that has really good pastries and stuff. I told you guys I wasn't awake, lol.

In MN, that would be 10 cents a piece...
Bout came un-hinged when I asked the lady up there for a can of cope, and it was $8.29!!!
Yeah here in my hometown at the only place that even carries any presets and tie straps they fetch 2.50 / pair.!!!!! Ouch

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Not a terribly productive evening. Messed around with the 026 I've been building. Put together another carb, tried it on my good saw to make sure it worked then put it on the saw I was trying to get going for my brother-in-law. I think I have a little bigger issues. I started another thread on it if you want to check it out.

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/026-cylinder-failure-too-much-honing.260488/

Going to watch a movie with the wife and then head to bed. I'll just have to go back to the drawing board for real this time.

In MN, that would be 10 cents a piece...
Bout came un-hinged when I asked the lady up there for a can of cope, and it was $8.29!!!
:dizzy: I switch to WB a couple years ago, a pouch is $3.89 and last me a week. Doesn't have quite the kick as cope, but sure is good stuff...

Got up at 4:00 this morning and overhauled the recoil on the VI-123 then went back to bed about 6:00. Got up again at 8:30 and put most of it together till 1:00 when I went fishing with the brother in law. When I got back I finished it up and got him running. Needs some stuff yet.

Gonna hit the sack about 10 again tonight. Only problem is, running saws at 4 a.m..

Got up at 4:00 this morning and overhauled the recoil on the VI-123 then went back to bed about 6:00. Got up again at 8:30 and put most of it together till 1:00 when I went fishing with the brother in law. When I got back I finished it up and got him running. Needs some stuff yet.

Gonna hit the sack about 10 again tonight. Only problem is, running saws at 4 a.m..
what was the differents on the VI-123???

My boss had 7 daed some kind of poplar around his lake.I I cut them down last week. The biggest about 20 inch I dropped right in the lake.What a splash.This was the first time I got to really use the Husky 61 I got a while back. Not a bad saw.It sure is hard to pull over though. Way harder than my 372xp.Is this just the way they are?

Latest posts

Back