Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My trailer is in Carthage. Kenneth could drag it up and back!
HobbyTown USA
Little booger is a bullet. Flys faster than the eye can follow it.

Sent from my SM-N910V
2 or 3 years ago my youngest bought me a little helicopter to goof around with (OK, OK, OK, play with). It was pretty cool, but I'm not a helicopter pilot. Most of the time it went like this. Smack the ceiling, hit the floor. Smack the ceiling, hit the floor. After a while, several months, I got to where I could get it to hover. Mean while my son, who got one too, Would fly his around the house, into and out of different rooms, spins and dipping and dodging around.
Yeah, mine pretty much sits now.

hey all, just made a pot of napalm chili for work....
i will pay dearly just having to taste it to get it right..... the stuff burns all the way threw!!!!
The truly good chili has a habit of doing that... The misery is worth it though. Something about the song lyric "Hurts so good"...

Evening gents! Rain here and the shop is 72° trying to finish this before for my girls before Christmas. America girl stable for 3 horses!
f07fc2968117654f2d2b860bd4ccbc0c.jpg
this woodworking is enjoyable with the right tools and straight wood, neither of which I possess........

took a break from playing with saws today, took the hotrod oldsmobile out for a little bit,
i forget how much fun that thing is to drive :)
I miss my old '85 Cutlass... I would like to find another clean one, drop an LS3 in it mated to a 6spd manual.... A limited slip rear and a nice front-end with adjustable coil-overs and Baer brakes would make for killer cruiser. On my budget anyhow.

Back