Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really sentimental, although it is my niece giving it to me. It comes down to the price being right. First, I'll try talking Ed into helping go get it. He has stuff to haul it with. I have a trailer I could probably haul it with, but not such a long distance.
If you got time to make it go, it's worth getting..

While Tammi I were toy shopping, we picked up one for ourselves.

318beb1d12deb8148adf0ad495c825ab.jpg

We've already blown propellers off of it a couple times. We'll have to get the grandkids to show us how it's done. [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N910V

Actually, Levi and I used the Dolkita and 562 to noodle over a cord of wood today. Go figure.. The 562 didn't blow up or anything...
Hmmmm...
is it supposed to blow up???? I thought it was supposed to last for a long time :) do they have an rpm limiting system along with the auto tune?

Confirmed with my niece this evening. The tractor is now mine. Its just in the wrong location. Probably be a few weeks before I try and go get it, then to see what all it needs or doesn't need. But I'm sure it will be a fun project. It will open up a LOT more possibilities on getting wood out.

Back