Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay all, worked all day at the hotrod shop, started building a new motor for the bosses 64 impala ss 4 speed car, he just got it minus the engine somewhere in OK,
he has wanted one for 50 years, also put together a .....torque a verter.... (veriable speed belt drive) system for a stupid fast mini bike,
helped fix the welder , made a list of some parts to buy

I started building an American Girl Doll stable for our daughters horses!
de8dcdfba475abf646f8abaa64454598.jpg

Helped a buddy clear around his pond.
He bought a new little stihl. Thing was like 5 lbs at most. Think he said 14 inch bar.
Amazing the difference with just us two working.

What was strange, the only oaks around are near the pond, and most of them were fairly small. But we trimmed around them in hopes of them growing better.
Bunch off willows also. One huge sucker.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

Morning everybody! Woke up this morning to a cold house. Furnace was angry because I haven't cleaned it. Vacuumed it out, took the compressor to it, and she seems to be working okay now. Thanks goodness it was simple! One of the jet tubes was almost completely clogged with lint. I guess that's just a hazard of having your furnace in the laundry room. Now it's time to get the smokers out and get the ribs ready........

Yes, coffee. I finally got mine made after getting the dogs out, fed and out the second time. Got the fire raked down and the boiler reloaded for the day. Have an appointment to look at another rescue pup in an hour or so to see how she fits with the other two. We really don't need another dog, but she's awful cute and has floppy ears, so we'll see how it goes. Ahh well, what's another mouth to feed?

I came across a large hard translucent Arkansas oil stone in some auction items that I bought a while back. Found out what it was worth AFTER I sold it. [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N910V

Latest posts

Back