Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darick and I been carving a good bit lately at our buddies log yard.
2fd56332b48d6318c67cd6b8fd628c84.jpg
8d8facefee6aa245cc444e49efee4026.jpg

He has a new toy in the yard......this thing is a beast of a debarker!!!
1fae18b559a0c3b2637ccf216b2dc85a.jpg
c0dcc1faca10c9457393b123eb1162ec.jpg
db5689f23fa7393bc598b66f02032cb3.jpg

I remember when I worked there, 35 years ago on the night shift, they used to pull all the Corvettes in at night. Don't know if they still do that.

When I stepped out of the house, heading to work this morning, I was greeted by some thunder. Rained for a little bit then quit. Now it's sunny and warm. Might get ugly this afternoon/evening. Forecasters are talking hail. I hate hail.
I just rolled into the driveway about 25 minutes ago and there was still some small hail on the porch from a storm that I'm not real sure how long I missed it by. Good driving that last 40 miles or so.......with my parts washer in the back of the Escape. :D Now I need to figure what to fill it with. Guy I bought it from had Simple Green in it. Apparently the pump motor has some plastic in it so the Berryman's is out of the question. And I'd never buy ten gallons to fill it with that anyhow @ $28/gal.

I just rolled into the driveway about 25 minutes ago and there was still some small hail on the porch from a storm that I'm not real sure how long I missed it by. Good driving that last 40 miles or so.......with my parts washer in the back of the Escape. :D Now I need to figure what to fill it with. Guy I bought it from had Simple Green in it. Apparently the pump motor has some plastic in it so the Berryman's is out of the question. And I'd never buy ten gallons to fill it with that anyhow @ $28/gal.
We use diesel fuel with sea foam in it.
Zep makes stuff to go in them, it's HIGH!
We also take our pump out when done using so the junk doesn't settle and jam it up .

Back