Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's sweet! That's nice your wife supports your hobby lol
Did you get that xl-12 done you ported?
Yes , I got the XL12 done. I made the timing adjustable and need to make time to get it dialed in, haven't played with it much.
The wife does more crabbing about my saw addiction than supporting:)
But I will take any support I can get.

Crum, not having any luck putting pictures in. Keeps coming up server error, try later.
Well, I've tried "later" 5 times now. No joy.
Just use your imagination, everybody. ;)

I have never had an issue uploading pics until a couple days ago. Now I cannot upload pics at all. I get a message saying my pics are too big, same reason I can't upload pics on SH. I asked the staff if changes were made here and they said no. I didn't make any changes on my end. Guess I am SOL if I want to post pics now.

View attachment 421530 Found this on craigslist Mobile AL THIS MORNING.
Want it BAD but wife is having a litter of baby cows over it! " we are supposed to be on vacation" blahhhhhh blah!

Buy it. Tell her you are picking it up for me. When you get home with it, I will casually back out of the deal. She can be pizzed at me. Problem solved. What are friends for right? She doesn't get on here and read this does she?

I have never had an issue uploading pics until a couple days ago. Now I cannot upload pics at all. I get a message saying my pics are too big, same reason I can't upload pics on SH. I asked the staff if changes were made here and they said no. I didn't make any changes on my end. Guess I am SOL if I want to post pics now.

Get on the Microsoft website and search for 'Toys for Windows'. Pick out photo resizing software. It's free.
There are several other photo resizing programs that you can download after a search.

Get on the Microsoft website and search for 'Toys for Windows'. Pick out photo resizing software. It's free.
There are several other photo resizing programs that you can download after a search.
Also all phones have photo edit, just crop the pics any size and they are way faster and compatable with the site.

Yes , I got the XL12 done. I made the timing adjustable and need to make time to get it dialed in, haven't played with it much.
The wife does more crabbing about my saw addiction than supporting:)
But I will take any support I can get.
Cool I'd like to see & hear it run thinking about porting mine a little bit but I'd like to see how they respond to porting first. What days are good to stop by your shop? if you don't mind
View attachment 421530 Found this on craigslist Mobile AL THIS MORNING.
Want it BAD but wife is having a litter of baby cows over it! " we are supposed to be on vacation" blahhhhhh blah!
looks pretty good! If one found a old bow bar for a homelite with a few nicks in it for 50$ should one pick it up?

Cool I'd like to see & hear it run thinking about porting mine a little bit but I'd like to see how they respond to porting first. What days are good to stop by your shop? if you don't mind

looks pretty good! If one found a old bow bar for a homelite with a few nicks in it for 50$ should one pick it up?
You can stop by anytime during the week after Tuesday,
I would like to have a bow for $50 that fits homelite, they are hard to find.

Latest posts

Back