Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67L36Driver
There is a bird of some sort that starts It's annoying nonstop singing at about one am. Knocked it out of the tree with the water hose at 3:30 am. Glad I live in the country cause that bird is on the HIT LIST.
Twelve gauge therapy.:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Good motning everyone.

Mocking bird.

My mother was throwing rocks at one at 5 am there in south St. Louis county when I was a kid.

Yes! An ounce and a eight of #7 1/2 shot will work fine.

Morning midlanders!

Hinerman

Hinerman

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Good morning. Cut up and loaded a silver maple yesterday after work. It was hot and humid. I cannot endure the hot weather work like I used to; or I need the assistance of heavy power equipment. I shed the chaps after about 30 minutes. Fortunately the tree service helped me load the big stuff; and they hauled off the limbs. I did purchase a "Log Mule" for the bigger stuff. The log mule and those Husqy log tongs are the best investments so far. A dump trailer is going to be my next purchase. I got to get back to work....Have a good one.

Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
a2bcc52d49629c78d215921b8c30dedc.jpg
lol!

Thus Ines for Steve.
91db4df2dac887771a58ef1b2536e1fe.jpg

SteveSS

SteveSS

Addicted to ArboristSite
20150607_125939.jpg
May be a little redneck, but I'm hoping this will eliminate 90% of my basement water issues. The water would come off that down spout and drizzle around the leaned over retaining wall. I added a couple cement blocks, back filled with dirt to raise the area, and dug a small channel out for the water to be diverted into the gravel driveway. I hope it works.

Latest posts