Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MS650 Plus (that's what I will call it) is a runner and a cutter. Sprays a rooster tail of chips like a jet ski off the puny 20" bar.

And: another thunder storm is headed toward the Midland Empire.

Look out Kenneth!
:(:(:(:( Weathermen need to get things evened out a year ago we would appreciate the thunderstorm.:D:D:D:D:D

I fished Sat and Friday........ kind of nice to goof off
Oh by the way....
Strait slotted screws that are tight in old saw need a impact driver,
If not you can slip and stab yer wrist :(

Started raining here just a few minutes ago.. Went swimming and skeet shooting this weekend. Going to go home and start wrenching on an old 026 I'm bringin back from the dead, pictures to follow. Met Carl in person this weekend, ran a few saws together rather impressed with his jonsered might have to come up and take it from him!

Started raining here just a few minutes ago.. Went swimming and skeet shooting this weekend. Going to go home and start wrenching on an old 026 I'm bringin back from the dead, pictures to follow. Met Carl in person this weekend, ran a few saws together rather impressed with his jonsered might have to come up and take it from him!
Once you try "the other brands", you'll pick up a few..

It feels different.. All i've ever known are Stihls. I started out with a 039 when I was 12. I've never seen how they hold up they may be tough as a boot. I keep trying to talk myself into a 90cc class husky or even a 70cc but I have so many orange and whites to cover all those categories I can't justify it.

It feels different.. All i've ever known are Stihls. I started out with a 039 when I was 12. I've never seen how they hold up they may be tough as a boot. I keep trying to talk myself into a 90cc class husky or even a 70cc but I have so many orange and whites to cover all those categories I can't justify it.
Just have to see all those husky's and Dolmars on race day in Ft Scott..

I like to call that. "Perspective" ...

I do love me some perspective...

...Now I'm trying to take the starter apart and someone replaced the pulley screw with an Allen head. It doesn't want to come out either. The Allen wrench turns inside the head. Gonna try cutting a slot
couldn't cut a slot cause disc diameter was too big. finally dremeled out a lip with the diamond bit and drifted it out. done. onward to the next challenge
good morning all

Morning folks. Rained a bit here last night, but not enough to test out my water diversion measures. I won't complain about it. ;)

Have a good one.

Next time you make it to Joetown we should run some old magnesium and sand cast aluminum. Get you into some classic old mussel.

Trying to think of an excuse to keep the big Stihl around for a while. Like needs more run time, test with longer bar or tinker with compression release hole size. Like the Poulan 655BP.

The 460 is ready to do test cuts and the 440 is waiting on a new China built carb.

But, left elbow is barkin' loud from the heavy startin' saws.[emoji37]

I tried to pressure test my little 026 before I left for work.. Is there any set time for motoseal to work? Approximately how long should it hold pressure/vacuum for? Right now it drops ever so slowly but it is dropping..

Latest posts

Back