Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my youngest came home the other night with a Yamaha Blaster. Only problem it has is a shot engine. Rod through the block. Anybody know of a junk one with a rebuildable engine? He only gave a hundred bucks for it, so he's not hurt. Also picked a Yamaha Warrior, for nothing. We got it to start and run. So far it needs to have the rear axle bearings looked after. Lots of play. At first he thought of swapping the engine into the blaster, but it would take a HUGE amount of cutting and welding and fabricating. Looks like he's going to just fix both. Then he and his buddy can go to the national forest and go riding quads.

Good evening all, I need your help. I need a spindle out of a big heavy grooming mower. I don't care what kind I don't care what bran I don't even care of the bearings are good I need the spindle complete. Please let me know if you know where I can find one. I have my heart set on a 272 John Deere finishing mower spindle.

Well, my youngest came home the other night with a Yamaha Blaster. Only problem it has is a shot engine. Rod through the block. Anybody know of a junk one with a rebuildable engine? He only gave a hundred bucks for it, so he's not hurt. Also picked a Yamaha Warrior, for nothing. We got it to start and run. So far it needs to have the rear axle bearings looked after. Lots of play. At first he thought of swapping the engine into the blaster, but it would take a HUGE amount of cutting and welding and fabricating. Looks like he's going to just fix both. Then he and his buddy can go to the national forest and go riding quads.

Put a CRF150 engine in that blaster

Latest posts

Back