Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning folks. Lot's of thunder and lightning for most of the night to keep me awake, but not any real rain to speak of when the gravel and dirt driveway is still relatively dry. Maybe the grass will stay down low for a few extra days. Have a good one.

Working on another Charity Cut. Somewhere around Ozark. 75 acres that they are wanting to clean up. Everything will be standing timber. Gonna try and meet them this weekend and give them a roll of yellow caution tape to mark trees with. Ed's already visited with them and kind of explained how we work. I need to go and tell them how we REALLY work. :eek: :laugh:
Ill keep everyone posted.

Evenin everone, wow what a great day to be off work, gonna be great nite for these high school boys to play football, we'll i guess maybe for about half of them. Lol. Picked up the portion of my hog that was cured today pretty happy so far. About 12 packs, bacon, 2 packs bacon ends, 2 packs jowl, 2 packs hocks. Worden meats in Webb city had 80/20 ground beef on sale $2.39 # , I don't think you can grow it that cheap.lol hope everyone has a great wk.end.

Latest posts

Back