Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get to see Spencer today. Rats!

Did help Michael put the serpentine belt back on the Dodge. When it rains and you hit a big bump it comes off. Belt looks fine and everything turns freely but???

Got the carb kit in the Dolmar 6400. Runs and tunes normal now. We have a big grin on our face.

I may have a line on a place for a charity cut just ten miles north off 169 highway. Fellow has allowed a tree service to dump logs on his place for a couple years.

Most of it it two years old. No felling required. Just drag a short ways, Buck and split.

I'll try to get an invite out there and shoot some pics.

Fellow burned up his 034 and answered my C'list add.

Hey Kenneth, wish I would have know I was at Power&Light all day just got home :(
Mike, if you are going to Ft Scott you might as well swing in and we can ride together the rest of the way down.
Matter of fact you can drop the hammer on the dually and I'll just ride shotgun.
Carl, keep us posted that cut site would be close to home for me!

Evenin everone, wow what a great day to be off work, gonna be great nite for these high school boys to play football, we'll i guess maybe for about half of them. Lol. Picked up the portion of my hog that was cured today pretty happy so far. About 12 packs, bacon, 2 packs bacon ends, 2 packs jowl, 2 packs hocks. Worden meats in Webb city had 80/20 ground beef on sale $2.39 # , I don't think you can grow it that cheap.lol hope everyone has a great wk.end.
Was a good night for the jasper boys tonight..
57-6 win over miller.

Almost feels like snow this morning. The home weather station says 48 degrees this morning. First morning I got out of bed and didn't put shorts on in a long time. Morning folks. :drinkingcoffee:

Durn yotes were so loud last night, they sounded like they were in the back yard. Lot's of loud owl chatter last night too. I like listening to the owls. They yotes, not so much.

Durn yotes were so loud last night, they sounded like they were in the back yard. Lot's of loud owl chatter last night too. I like listening to the owls. They yotes, not so much.

You need coyote hunt with dogs and guys in trucks with CB radios.

Latest posts

Back