Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Them damn engineers just keep changing rules..
First it was double wall awesomeness, then even better, triple wall..
Now they come up with a better insul pack double...
They do this just to torment us.. You know that, right?

Sounds like saw builders :)

I have to set some $$$ aside to pick up the Pipe, T-cleanout/wall thimble and misc to hook up a furnace stove that my Wife's Uncle gave me. Then it'll be nice in the Winter. On the bright side it's a smoke dragon, so the econmy might not be the best but it will burn whatever I thrown in it.

Manufacturer is United States Stove Co. Model 1100B. A little smaller than others I've seen, but works for me. Rated to heat 1100 square feet. Which is what my house is. My main purpose is for back up in case power goes down. Which sooner or later it will.
Been reading on the different pipes online. I like the idea of welded seams for the under ceiling pipe. Also like the idea of stainless black double wall inside the house. Ill check around for the upper pipe. Really leaning towards triple wall for that. I'm just more comfortable with that in the attic.

What diameter is your pipe Steve? I've got a couple short pieces of 8" that you can have. Also got a pair of pipe crimpers you're welcome to use.

What diameter is your pipe Steve? I've got a couple short pieces of 8" that you can have. Also got a pair of pipe crimpers you're welcome to use.
It's 6 inch. We're going to go around today to see if anybody has double wall insulated pipe today. I like the idea of higher temps and less creosote.

Rainy day project. Took a 25 ft roll of brake line and made up a couple of "can't-be-had" rear brake lines for my Mom' s car.

fb8686a8039a4d95389663bacab71c9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Loading wood, our wood outreach
At church is on the move , a man that has cancer is getting some today.
Daron, (who got wood from our AS family here) is making the delivery.
Me ,Daron, and Brandan along with our members have been getting the word out

20151128_112829.jpg

Attachments

• 20151128_112743.jpg
    20151128_112743.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
Don...didn't go back to hunt the outcome...how'd the bird and pork loin turn out? Something tells me...it got gone :) Enjoy your day brother.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Don...didn't go back to hunt the outcome...how'd the bird and pork loin turn out? Something tells me...it got gone :) Enjoy your day brother.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
Pork was OK, Turkey Bird was very good! I over cooked the pork a bit and have never been a big fan of that cut. Like other parts of the hog mo better. Thanks for asking and have a great day yourself!

Pork was OK, Turkey Bird was very good! I over cooked the pork a bit and have never been a big fan of that cut. Like other parts of the hog mo better. Thanks for asking and have a great day yourself!
You bet...if any leftovers on the dried out loin...splash a shot of chicken broth/beef broth, with a good tablespoon of butter, in a skillet, cut the loin into medallions, heat 'em up. Makes for some fine leftover groceries. Loins, with the absence of fat, are real picky on the grill, but they can certainly be 'rejuvenated'. :)

Loading wood, our wood outreach
At church is on the move , a man that has cancer is getting some today.
Daron, (who got wood from our AS family here) is making the delivery.
Me ,Daron, and Brandan along with our members have been getting the word out

View attachment 464769
Btw.....
I might be able to do a charity cut at my dad's this winter
If I do I will have my crap together..... I promise

Latest posts

Back