Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't start any oil threads either....

fbbb504f245bc17867e3f05a4a046c52.jpg
[emoji11]

8b853b57caee71724c2f9f5e0d1f0852.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Good Morning! Quick question has anyone had any luck with hyway cylinders, I know they are cheap but didn't know if you clean them up if they would be usable or just shelf art?

Morning everybody. Busy day yesterday: early church, lunch, Sam's basketball game, meet customer to load and deliver 5 rick about 25 miles south of town, go home and switch cars, head to Tulsa for movie night with friends. I must be the last person on earth who had never seen Christmas Vacation, so we watched it on my behalf. A few funny parts but I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Morning everybody. Busy day yesterday: early church, lunch, Sam's basketball game, meet customer to load and deliver 5 rick about 25 miles south of town, go home and switch cars, head to Tulsa for movie night with friends. I must be the last person on earth who had never seen Christmas Vacation, so we watched it on my behalf. A few funny parts but I don't see what all the fuss is about.
Kinda stupid humor. ... kinda like cartoons, I liked it :)

It a cult classic.
e9f4f2e79469ff9abdb526e46fef9213.jpg

Back