Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for the GTG, everyone has new saws to show off. We just have another month and a half or so. Bring folding money in case the fastest saw #### talking :laugh: gets out of hand. :rock:

it'll take a little bit, but I can get all of my fifty five cents to fold over if it takes that.

all the rest of my money is stumpys money now... :hmm3grin2orange:

Saw some posts on here about somebody looking for a 200t, there's one on Fayetteville c's list for 250. Seems steep to me, but I don't know what they are worth.

Hmmm. Sounds like a bargain at twice the price! I got one that goes up & down, but its got some score marks on it. Does wonders for compression.
I always just fill them gouges in with JB weld and sand them smooth. tried bondo once but it didn't last very long:hmm3grin2orange:

I always just fill them gouges in with JB weld and sand them smooth. tried bondo once but it didn't last very long:hmm3grin2orange:

Well there's your problem!!! You forgot to scratch the cylinder up real good so the bond would stick... Go back and try it again...

Any of yall ever used aftermarket pistons? Wiseco appears to be about the same price as oem, Meteor is substantially cheaper. I haven't had the opportunity to try any of the aftermarkets yet, any preferences from you guys?

Any of yall ever used aftermarket pistons? Wiseco appears to be about the same price as oem, Meteor is substantially cheaper. I haven't had the opportunity to try any of the aftermarkets yet, any preferences from you guys?
I used a meteor piston in my 261 to 262 conversion I don't have a lot of hours on it but it appeared to be of good quality.

I've used several Meteor pistons, NWP from baileys are nice too. Both would be good choice fer the 660.

Latest posts

Back