Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You and your dad need to make a road trip this October, and you'll have more saws than you can get run in a day!

We WILL DEFINITELY be there,... I got to run a 6400 Dolmar (24" bar) with slightly lowered rakers today in some hackberry. Other than the chain, it was bone-stock. HOLY DAMN! It had balls AND it was smooth. :D:msp_wub: Seeing as how it's the same chassis and weight as the 7900, I'm definitely going after the 7900, as soon as the $$$ is there, (Preferably before new EPA rules ruin it).

Last edited:
I got some 92 mm JE pistons cheep :frown: a valve guide broke . a + for 2 strokes, got a 950 cc 3 cyl . doesn't baileys sell a bb for the 066 660 ,i got one on a 460 and like it .
They do sell bb kits. But they are around 100 bucks, & a piston kit is around 45. Add in the fact that I am cheap, & there you have it.
But, knowing my luck, the piston will probably grenade the cylinder, & I'll be spending the 100 bucks anyhow...

I've used several Meteor pistons, NWP from baileys are nice too. Both would be good choice fer the 660.

Thanks to both of you. I wanted to hear from somebody that used them before I jumped in blind!

Howdy Folks!

Anybody got an extra 346xp to bring to the GTG?

I need one, but would take 2 or 4. Running or not. Newish, or old. Cash or trade.

And stuff...

Anybody got an extra 346xp to bring to the GTG?

I need one, but would take 2 or 4. Running or not. Newish, or old. Cash or trade.

And stuff...

You got enough of those!!! I got a ported Mac 3200 for ya... I just did some test cuts with it... It's the most angry 32cc saw you ever seen... It's foldin' money time!!!:D

You got enough of those!!! I got a ported Mac 3200 for ya... I just did some test cuts with it... It's the most angry 32cc saw you ever seen... It's foldin' money time!!!:D
My bro wants one of my 346s' bad. I ain't selling and he can't afford new. I need to find him one and I'd take another, or 3.

Your 32cc may not want to mess with my 45cc. It'd be fun though. :D

Latest posts

Back