Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know that I have been busy. I have had a new Husky in the box from UPS on the front porch for over a week. Haven't touched it.

:)

Make sure to bring a filter fer yer orange saw if ya got one. I'll let you be the first to let it eat some wood. I've got a white oak log ready to go.:clap: Now to clear of some workbench just in case. Boys, my shop is a disaster area:mad2:

I would be worried if your shop was not a disaster area! A cluttered bench/ shop is a good thing!

Make sure to bring a filter fer yer orange saw if ya got one. I'll let you be the first to let it eat some wood. I've got a white oak log ready to go.:clap: Now to clear of some workbench just in case. Boys, my shop is a disaster area:mad2:

Got some video for us? :msp_sad:

Got some video for us? :msp_sad:

As we were runnin saws, I was thinking Hedgerow sure would like a video.

Sorry man, we're goin to have to buy Stumpy a video cam and some better internet. :msp_mellow:

I now have a Stump Broke saw, that'll knock your socks off! Really! :msp_biggrin:

Thanks Stumpy!!!

i guess my cans of whoopass set on the shelf to long and went bad ill order some more and bring it next time
had a great time today thanks guys

i guess my cans of whoopass set on the shelf to long and went bad ill order some more and bring it next time
had a great time today thanks guys

Yer saws done fine. It's just that lil 45cc screemin meemee that needs to be checked out fer a NOS bottle stuck sumwhere.:msp_scared: That thing was handin out the cans of whoopass:rock:

Hey stump? I just got done making one operable saw out of two non runners. I put a 33 cc poulan cylinder and piston on a craftsman 40 cc crank and base... The pistons were both 41mm and the stroke the same... Who's lying??? The poulan model was 3314... They were an identical plug and play.... Somebody's lyin'...

Finished stacking 2 fresh cords of Hedge today,... I almost forgot how heavy hedge is courtesy of it's density,... Next up, Whiskey and Coke and a movie. Either Rio Bravo, El Dorado, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon or McClintock... Choices!

Back