Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am zoomed in on the right place now Man there is some timber north of you is it big timber?

Here is a pic of North not his place I'm not post that in open forum.

Capture111 by supercabs78, on Flickr

It would be hard to find without the directions. :msp_tongue:

Stihl's??? Husky's??? They're great...
But Dolmar's rule the Hedge logs!!!

[video=youtube;1x6uL-5F7ec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6uL-5F7ec&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

so Dolmar is now sponsored by Larry the Cable Guy?...

Yup. that's the one. You'll get yer chance to play with it.:msp_biggrin:

once again, if you only had a nickle for every time you've said that. ;)

so Dolmar is now sponsored by Larry the Cable Guy?...

once again, if you only had a nickle for every time you've said that. ;)

Standard attire around here when it hits 80 or better... I wore them baling hay long before Larry was ever around...
So there...:msp_tongue:
Now... Get yer ass to the GTG!!!
Don't wanna hear any excuses...

Well the 1-62 bow saw isn't going to make it to the GTG. The needle and seat on the flatback carb is just plumb worn out and flooding bad.:mad:

Fired up around 15 or 16 tonight to take though.

I got the oiler fixed on a sweet little DCS520 tonight... Looks like it'll make it too...
That thing is gonna be my new tractor saw...
Thanks again Stump!!!

Standard attire around here when it hits 80 or better... I wore them baling hay long before Larry was ever around...
So there...:msp_tongue:
Now... Get yer ass to the GTG!!!
Don't wanna hear any excuses...

actually Larry has been around quite awhile....He used to live just a ways south of me...pretty ok guy too just as funny to drink beer with as he is doing comedy

I'm down here in S. Texas with a bunch of bee keepers, so far most are from Nebraska. Is anyone left up there?

I wonder if Larry is older than me??? How old is he???

hes older than me.....but im only 36....friend of mine used to be the door man at the funny bone comedy club and we would go have a couple beers after he got off work....some comedians arent funny at all if they dont have lines memorized

:rock: Now this GTG is getting close. I did kind of pile some saws yesterday, this is going this in not. I haven't sharpened any chains yet, maybe today. My 036 chain looks like I been slabbing flint rocks. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: I use it in fence rows more than the other saws. I kept thinking did I loan this saw to Dan? :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

If all goes as planned, I'll be heading out tomorrow morning.

Gonna get to Indy and stay Thursday night and arrive in Summersville around 6:00pm on Friday.

To this I say "HELL YES!" :cool2: :rock: :msp_thumbup:

[video=youtube;p_v9RUE2nrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_v9RUE2nrw[/video]

Latest posts

Back