Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski

Number 37
Stihl's??? Husky's??? They're great...
But Dolmar's rule the Hedge logs!!!

[video=youtube;1x6uL-5F7ec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6uL-5F7ec&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

so Dolmar is now sponsored by Larry the Cable Guy?...

Yup. that's the one. You'll get yer chance to play with it.:msp_biggrin:

once again, if you only had a nickle for every time you've said that. ;)

sawnami

sawnami

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well the 1-62 bow saw isn't going to make it to the GTG. The needle and seat on the flatback carb is just plumb worn out and flooding bad.:mad:

Fired up around 15 or 16 tonight to take though.

Jwalker1911

Jwalker1911

Addicted to ArboristSite
Standard attire around here when it hits 80 or better... I wore them baling hay long before Larry was ever around...
So there...:msp_tongue:
Now... Get yer ass to the GTG!!!
Don't wanna hear any excuses...

actually Larry has been around quite awhile....He used to live just a ways south of me...pretty ok guy too just as funny to drink beer with as he is doing comedy

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
:rock: Now this GTG is getting close. I did kind of pile some saws yesterday, this is going this in not. I haven't sharpened any chains yet, maybe today. My 036 chain looks like I been slabbing flint rocks. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: I use it in fence rows more than the other saws. I kept thinking did I loan this saw to Dan? :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts