Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon. Put your big boy panties on.

That driveway ain't that steep and narrow. :msp_biggrin:

Psshhh... Big boy pants is all I own... Besides, the driveway is the easy part... If anyone needs a big workbench, I can probably get r done... But not unless somebody needs it...:msp_wink:

Psshhh... Big boy pants is all I own... Besides, the driveway is the easy part... If anyone needs a big workbench, I can probably get r done... But not unless somebody needs it...:msp_wink:

If you do bring it, you'd better reserve a spot for old man river (MOJIM) to park next to ya. That'll give him one less thing to gripe about all weekend.:msp_w00t:

If you do bring it, you'd better reserve a spot for old man river (MOJIM) to park next to ya. That'll give him one less thing to gripe about all weekend.:msp_w00t:

Just keep him supplied in coffee that you can stand a spoon up in and he'll be happy. Just don't dare let him run out or it won't be pretty. :msp_biggrin:

Last edited:
Oct 19

Rvalue
WSC
ATVGuns
Hedgerow
sawnami
this spot reserved for someone that never shows.
Hank Chinaski
jerrycmorrow
wendell
Stumpy
Freehand
Dave Boyt.
Wknd Lumberjack
Logging22
Lurch2

This GTG is getting close
Just post in this thread to get on the list.

Last edited:
Oct 19

Rvalue
WSC
ATVGuns
Hedgerow
sawnami
this spot reserved for someone that never shows.
Hank Chinaski
jerrycmorrow
wendell
Stumpy
Freehand
Dave Boyt.
Wknd Lumberjack
Logging22
Lurch2

This GTG is getting close
Just post in this thread to get on the list.

I'm in. :clap:

I added you to the list, I knew we could count on you. :rock:

Stephen please add my name to the list and I apologize once again for yelling at you for not turning the coffee pot on Sunday morning. I tend to be a little grumpy,well mabey a whole lot grumpy untill I have my morning coffee.:redface:

I see Specter lurking down there... If a person were to go to one, this would be the one...
Just sayin... Bet you'd have a couple WI folks who'd hitch a ride too...:msp_wink:

Oh, and I'm bringin' the bass gear this time...

Stephen please add my name to the list and I apologize once again for yelling at you for not turning the coffee pot on Sunday morning. I tend to be a little grumpy,well mabey a whole lot grumpy untill I have my morning coffee.:redface:

:msp_biggrin: I don't move or put coffee on until I have had a few smokes. I been yelled at for years in the army, thats why I am as loud as I am now. No big deal. :rock:

I see Specter lurking down there... If a person were to go to one, this would be the one...
Just sayin... Bet you'd have a couple WI folks who'd hitch a ride too...:msp_wink:

It's not good to miss any GTG, like the one we just had it was a blast. They feed us so often I didn't get much cutting in. :clap: Thanks to Host and his wife. :rock:

This next GTG is a do not miss GTG, we will be talking it up for the next 5 months then 5 months after. :clap:

On a side note I have no problem talking nice to members on here and in person, then taking your money after the doller racing. :dizzy:

yea im lurking but that far in october wont fly that my busy season for work sept - november if it was closer i would yea and Iowa's out to have wedding wife said i have to go to :bang::bang::bang:

On a side note I have no problem talking nice to members on here and in person, then taking your money after the doller racing. :dizzy:[/QUOTE]

You're gonna have to turn that 460 up and find a faster chain if you're ever gonna catch the old 372!!! :msp_wink:
Stump was gonna post the times soon I think...
#1 was blue, #2,3&4 were orange...

Hmmmm.... Where were the creamsickles???
Leaking oil in fear!!!
:waaaht:

Back