Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jerrycmorrow

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
But does it have 962 type compression?

Also, is the 264 a 264F or 264 deluxe?
That would make a difference...

the runner is a 264
the boxed one is a 264F (i think)
all the 264's are same displacement. acres says the Olympyk 264 is 59cc (no B & S info) whereas the OleoMac 264 is 61cc (47mm bore x 35mm stroke). seriously, is the same company gonna make the two saws with different displacements. i think, without ANY proof, that Acres may be incorrect this time.
never checked compression so can't say. never had any problems cutting though

Last edited:
Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
the runner is a 264
the boxed one is a 264F (i think)
never checked compression so can't say. never had any problems cutting though

The 264, I believe was only 59cc...
Though good saws, I don't think you can give up that many cc's to a 365xp and expect not to get beat up on... It's gonna be tough finding a saw with "cool" factor that will run with these build off saws.
I think it can be done, but it won't be easy...

And yes, I have found 3 errors on acres site just today. Still a great resource though.

Last edited:
jerrycmorrow

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
attachment.php
attachment.php
Got any Pics of that 375? That saw might do.

heayar, this is it the rainy night i got it. cleaned up with chain now.

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
We were talking the buildoff without the normal Stihl or Hushy saws, something odd or a little different. :rock:

This class was custom made for a 365... You'd be crazy to want to run anything else... That's why I wanna find something else... I think Stump may try to brave the open port 6401 this round... I can't wait to run that one... Should be a dandy!!! :rock:

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
This class was custom made for a 365... You'd be crazy to want to run anything else... That's why I wanna find something else... I think Stump may try to brave the open port 6401 this round... I can't wait to run that one... Should be a dandy!!! :rock:

That what I thought with the 5 in the cc cut off. I'm not a Hushy guy but when I heard the cc cut off I knew it was for that saw.

I just asked in the Poulan thread we will see what those guys say. :rock: