Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to use the dolkita yesterday. Man I like that saw. Going to use it again today. I took my dodge diesel with the trailer and bobcat and my wife followed with the plow truck (dodge) with a trailer made from an old dodge truck box down to the woods yesterday. We cut and filled them up with a heaping load of 10-12 foot red oak logs. Sarah hopped in to the plow truck and as soon as she went to drive away I heard a loud bang. Busted the rear driveshaft. RRRRR!!! I pulled it off and we drove home in front wheel drive. Hmm maybe I will get better gas mileage.

I got to use the dolkita yesterday. Man I like that saw. Going to use it again today. I took my dodge diesel with the trailer and bobcat and my wife followed with the plow truck (dodge) with a trailer made from an old dodge truck box down to the woods yesterday. We cut and filled them up with a heaping load of 10-12 foot red oak logs. Sarah hopped in to the plow truck and as soon as she went to drive away I heard a loud bang. Busted the rear driveshaft. RRRRR!!! I pulled it off and we drove home in front wheel drive. Hmm maybe I will get better gas mileage.

Reason #17 to have only 4 wheel drive machinery!!!
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
:msp_thumbup:

I gotta rebuilt the 4 speed in my truck. I lost 2nd gear last year, 3rd had been howlin for the last month & it finally took a dump on me the other day. Skipping from low to 4th is a big jump. It'll do it but it aint fun in town.:dizzy:

I gotta rebuilt the 4 speed in my truck. I lost 2nd gear last year, 3rd had been howlin for the last month & it finally took a dump on me the other day. Skipping from low to 4th is a big jump. It'll do it but it aint fun in town.:dizzy:

Trying to remember, would that be the T-19??? Have you ever thought of putting a 5 speed in that truck??? Might drop the rpm a little at cruising speed and garner a "little" better mileage?

Trying to remember, would that be the T-19??? Have you ever thought of putting a 5 speed in that truck??? Might drop the rpm a little at cruising speed and garner a "little" better mileage?

It's the Muncie SM465. I got two spares. I'll rebuild one of them & stick it in. A 5 speed would be nice, but not in the cards right now. Someday I'll put a 6bt Cummins & a 5 speed in it. Or get a deuce 1/2 & bob it. Better mileage than what I'm getting out of the crewcab & it'll run on anything but water.

Got to meet a couple of Mozarkians in person down in Ioway this weekend. Either you sent the "civilized" ones up, or y'all ain't as bad as Wendell says ya are!:tongue2:

MoJim's coffee affliction was exactly as described though!

Got to meet a couple of Mozarkians in person down in Ioway this weekend. Either you sent the "civilized" ones up, or y'all ain't as bad as Wendell says ya are!:tongue2:

MoJim's coffee affliction was exactly as described though!

Ya met the coffee man, now who else was up there???

Latest posts

Back