Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away. But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best!

Japanese scientists have now created a camera with such a fantastic shutter speed that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth closed.

Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away. But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best!

Japanese scientists have now created a camera with such a fantastic shutter speed that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth closed.

I call BS. Nothing is that fast bro.:msp_wink:

I got to use the dolkita yesterday. Man I like that saw. Going to use it again today. I took my dodge diesel with the trailer and bobcat and my wife followed with the plow truck (dodge) with a trailer made from an old dodge truck box down to the woods yesterday. We cut and filled them up with a heaping load of 10-12 foot red oak logs. Sarah hopped in to the plow truck and as soon as she went to drive away I heard a loud bang. Busted the rear driveshaft. RRRRR!!! I pulled it off and we drove home in front wheel drive. Hmm maybe I will get better gas mileage.

Now that you have the dolkita just think how much you could get done if you had a Ford to go with it.

I kinda like the looks of them. Gonna look for one i think. Any leads?

No there are to many sites like AS that are for sewing machines they are all hunting old machines. Once in a while I find one at auction, Dan also gave me one (an old White). :clap:

Last edited:
No there are to many sites like AS that are for sewing machines they are all hunting old machines. Once in a while I find one at auction, Dan also gave me one (an old White). :clap:

He's almost in the top ten of the AR MO...... bunch of AS'rs. Depending upon the judging criteria. Of course this is a debatable list, especially from those lower on such.

Dan have you milked the bees yet this morning.

Hedgerow send some of that rain down this way you don't need to be so stingy.:msp_sad:

Dan have you milked the bees yet this morning.

Hedgerow send some of that rain down this way you don't need to be so stingy.:msp_sad:

I wish I had a rain bank... I'd be depositing about 3 inches right now... Just making the creeks a muddy torrent...

Now that you have the dolkita just think how much you could get done if you had a Ford to go with it.

I think I would rather use a wheel barrow. I have owned a few fords over the years. I learned to drive in my dads 79 f250. That was the last year Ford made anything that I would consider owning. They made some junk in the 80's and 90's. And don't even get me started on those cheap pieces of Chevy. Hahahahaha.

Latest posts

Back