Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question fellas. Need a carb kit for a 441. Baileys is backordered. No local help. Which sponsor do i need to hit up??

The new tractor thread is it? Ok. I dont have a tractor, but i bet i could borrow one, if that what it takes to be here. Just sayin.:D

i traded my tractor off,it sat 99% of the time so i moved it out. now i need a friggin tractor again.:msp_thumbdn:

I have a 1950 john deere B with a buzz saw on the front. My dad bought it at an auction when I was around 8-9 years old. I got to drive it home from the auction, about 5 miles or so. It sat for about 10 years and I just got it up and running good last summer. Fun old tractor.

I have a 1950 john deere B with a buzz saw on the front. My dad bought it at an auction when I was around 8-9 years old. I got to drive it home from the auction, about 5 miles or so. It sat for about 10 years and I just got it up and running good last summer. Fun old tractor.

I'd like to see that. :bowdown:

I'd like to see that. :bowdown:

Well good grief stephen, you could just drive up here and drive around on John deere's 1st diesel... 1954 JD R... 420 cubes of raw diesel power... Oh, and by the way, the fuel sets have been set as tight as they can be without running away...
Just sayin....
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!
:msp_sneaky:

Well good grief stephen, you could just drive up here and drive around on John deere's 1st diesel... 1954 JD R... 420 cubes of raw diesel power... Oh, and by the way, the fuel sets have been set as tight as they can be without running away...
Just sayin....
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!
:msp_sneaky:

Yea I remember some pics of that tractor. :rock:

Latest posts

Back