Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get my Dad a Beagle,... :msp_confused: I will have another some day, but I have a spoiled princess of a Jack Russel Terrier/Cocker Spaniel :bowdown:and 2 of her offspring. She's jealous anyway and so are they. I don't have enough room for another, or I'd happily take one off your hands. I miss the Beagle I had growing up, Ginger.:cry:

Beagles are cool... Neurotic.... But cool... Ours keeps the barn cats on their toes...
:hmm3grin2orange:

Hedge how was the fishing.

Caught 2 crappie, 2 nice walleye, and 8 bass... Ran out of minnows.... The bass wouldn't let them be long enough for the crappie to do anything... But the 2 walleye were a nice surprise...
Them fish were given to us by God for the purpose of cutting and eating...
Awesome they are....
Just sayin...

Well, the army worms visited my place. 21 pine trees with not a needle on them in the matter of a couple of days.:angry2::angry2::angry2: Hope they recover. If not, there will be some nice GTG cookie logs.:mad:

Well, the army worms visited my place. 21 pine trees with not a needle on them in the matter of a couple of days.:angry2::angry2::angry2: Hope they recover. If not, there will be some nice GTG cookie logs.:mad:
I didnt know they would hit the pine trees they usually just get the fescue around here

I didn't either. I wouldn't of had a problem if they cleaned off the grass in the yard so I wouldn't have to mow.:msp_tongue: There are worm carcasses laying around everywhere from driving over and stepping on them.:msp_crying:

Yeah, what the heck is up with him? Are they working on another Stumpette?

That can't be it. A couple minutes a day can't make that much difference in his AS time.

That may be part of it:dizzy:

I've just been busy. I don't get to see the wife & kids much during the week since they got so much goin on so I spend time with them on the weekend. Also been busy in the shack. This has been my busiest spring yet not including the saws from AS.

Conner & I fell a few trees for his science experiment for the science fair this week. He wants to find out which species of wood is faster to cut. We got a ceder (that he fell by himself with a lil coaching), a hickory, white oak, and some pine. I'll get some pics of it when I get a chance. He's excited about it & so am I.

now thats a science project :msp_thumbup:

That may be part of it:dizzy:

I've just been busy. I don't get to see the wife & kids much during the week since they got so much goin on so I spend time with them on the weekend. Also been busy in the shack. This has been my busiest spring yet not including the saws from AS.

Conner & I fell a few trees for his science experiment for the science fair this week. He wants to find out which species of wood is faster to cut. We got a ceder (that he fell by himself with a lil coaching), a hickory, white oak, and some pine. I'll get some pics of it when I get a chance. He's excited about it & so am I.

Latest posts

Back