Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muffler Mod...

[video=youtube;konelhyEVQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=konelhyEVQ4&feature=autoplay&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&playnext=1[/video]

Ready to grind now...

Hi James, hows things down south? I got my 346xp back today along with Sarahs 026 that worksawcollector gave her. We had both of them modded by Scott Kunz (tree monkey). Got to run them for a couple of hours this afternoon. SWEET!!! Going fishing tommorrow. SWEET!!! Good weekend.

Hi James, hows things down south? I got my 346xp back today along with Sarahs 026 that worksawcollector gave her. We had both of them modded by Scott Kunz (tree monkey). Got to run them for a couple of hours this afternoon. SWEET!!! Going fishing tommorrow. SWEET!!! Good weekend.
So which saw is faster ?

Bout time you showed up...
Been busy baling hay, the fields are only making about 1/3 of what they usually do we need rain bad.

The 346 seems to be a really torquey saw now. I used to use it just for limbing it just never seemed to like the big wood. Now it can buck real well. Burried 18" bar in red oak and it don't care. 026 also very strong runner but 346 seems to have a little more grunt. Both real nice saws.

The 346 seems to be a really torquey saw now. I used to use it just for limbing it just never seemed to like the big wood. Now it can buck real well. Burried 18" bar in red oak and it don't care. 026 also very strong runner but 346 seems to have a little more grunt. Both real nice saws.
we are going to need some vids

Latest posts

Back