Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We missed ya at the gtg J W... You gonna shoot for dan's this fall???
I still got some yellow firewood for ya...
And I got some hickory for you if I make it. Wife had a stroke back in Mar and depends on me a lot at this point. Maybe by the GTG she will be better or posibly one of her relatives can stay with her for at least a day.
Sure hope to make it and hated to miss the last one.

And I got some hickory for you if I make it. Wife had a stroke back in Mar and depends on me a lot at this point. Maybe by the GTG she will be better or posibly one of her relatives can stay with her for at least a day.
Sure hope to make it and hated to miss the last one.

Sorry to hear about that J.W.. That sucks...
Take good care of her, and we hope to see ya this fall...

Well I'm finally about to claim the tools from the truck fire. Looks to be about $7500.00, so we'll see. Either way the Dolkita is going to Stump to become a 7900 and hopefully I'll end up with that 372xp that was blown up at the last GTG. There may also be a 7.42 cube ORANGE AND WHITE saw in my future... To hell with 6 cubers,... Pics when it happens. An stuff...:msp_thumbup:

Well I'm finally about to claim the tools from the truck fire. Looks to be about $7500.00, so we'll see. Either way the Dolkita is going to Stump to become a 7900 and hopefully I'll end up with that 372xp that was blown up at the last GTG. There may also be a 7.42 cube ORANGE AND WHITE saw in my future... To hell with 6 cubers,... Pics when it happens. An stuff...:msp_thumbup:

880???

I went and seen my saw Guy Yesterday came home with 1/2 a Poulan pole saw that should get mine back up and going. :rock: He didn't have much I was interested in. Bob did have a Husky 51 runner looked nice plastic not scratched up still had some shine left in it, if anyone is interested holler at me.

Edit: Saw is spoken for.

Last edited:
Evening everyone,just made a fresh pot of coffee so I'm good till bedtime. Hauled another trailer load of junk riders to the scrapper today. Been busy working on trimmers instead of my saws.
I took 10 saws to the Ia. gtg and came home with 27. Some runners,some need carb. work and some parts saws. Price ranged from fifty dollars to free. Later Jim

Stumpy must have went back to roost.:laugh::laugh:

Jim do you have any experience with Mac carbs.

Some,which carbs we talking about,what saw. Flat backs or bullfrogs no. Mark Heimann has link in his signature over in the Mac stickie thread. They are very helpful over there.

Thats what it is a flat back read that thread sevral times rebuilt carb ran fine for about five minutes . Then it went to $h!t. I will look at it again.:angry::angry:

They say they get easier after the first one.:msp_smile: I have a couple to work on that I have been putting off for quite sometime,mabey one of these days

Back