Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went and seen my saw Guy Yesterday came home with 1/2 a Poulan pole saw that should get mine back up and going. :rock: He didn't have much I was interested in. Bob did have a Husky 51 runner looked nice plastic not scratched up still had some shine left in it, if anyone is interested holler at me.

Edit: Saw is spoken for.

I have a poulan pole saw, I'm waiting to get another so I can throw them both away,.

Wait, that's because it doesn't run......

Thats what it is a flat back read that thread sevral times rebuilt carb ran fine for about five minutes . Then it went to $h!t. I will look at it again.:angry::angry:

What's it doing.... ...or not doing? I've got a bunch of carb IPL's and a carb repair manual for old Mac's. I can look through them to see if there might be some info that could help.

Just in case anyone would be interested. There is going to be an open house and air show at Whiteman Air Force Base this coming Saturday and Sunday. It's located about 75 miles East of Kansas City.

Some of the acts and aircraft that will be flying:
T-38 Talon, P-51 Mustang, B-1b Lancer, B-52 Stratofortress, F-22 Raptor, MQ-1 Predator drone, C-5 Galaxy, C-130, MIG-17, B-2 Spirit, US Army Golden Knights, and several more.

It's always a great show. Hopefully I can get some good pictures.

Just in case anyone would be interested. There is going to be an open house and air show at Whiteman Air Force Base this coming Saturday and Sunday. It's located about 75 miles East of Kansas City.

Some of the acts and aircraft that will be flying:
T-38 Talon, P-51 Mustang, B-1b Lancer, B-52 Stratofortress, F-22 Raptor, MQ-1 Predator drone, C-5 Galaxy, C-130, MIG-17, B-2 Spirit, US Army Golden Knights, and several more.

It's always a great show. Hopefully I can get some good pictures.

Post some pics in this thread. A little off topic is ok in this thread, just a little. :hmm3grin2orange:

Kenneth, have you checked the fuel lines? I've had them go bad after they get some fuel going through them for the first time after sitting for a long time. Do you have a way to pressurize the fuel pickup line to check for leaks? The Mac manual has a neat way to check the pulse port. With the carb off, wipe some grease across the pulse port and see if it gets blown away when you pull on the starter to see if it's restricted.

Stephen, thanks, I'll post some pics when we get back. We're going load the bikes tonight for an early start In the AM(for us).

I will try that with the carb and fuel lines.thanks :smile2:

My oldest daughter is gaduating Sat. Graduation family pic. tonite Probibly be a week or two. :clap::clap:

Sunfish I picked up a 346xp PHO Barely used from Dealer took it on trade for a new mower. Its set up for 3/8 You use yours for real life working. leave it or change to .325. What is your opinion.

Sunfish I picked up a 346xp PHO Barely used from Dealer took it on trade for a new mower. Its set up for 3/8 You use yours for real life working. leave it or change to .325. What is your opinion.

:rock::msp_thumbup::msp_thumbsup:

Been using mine for 'real life work' for over 11 years now. I'd just quit cuttin wood, if I had to give up my 346s'...:msp_mellow:

.325 on both, but have heard / seen guys running 3/8 with good results. 16" on the old one and 18" on the newer.

My oldest daughter is gaduating Sat. Graduation family pic. tonite Probibly be a week or two. :clap::clap:

Oh yeah, congrats on your daughter graduating!

And if ya don't like the 346, just send it to me...and stuff!

Back