Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a whole new thread with up to the minute updates on the state of Stumpy's bowels. Consistency, color, and volume coupled with an accurate corn count would bring us all up to speed.

Or not.:D

I haven't had any corn for a week or so, but maybee I should. That would get things up to speed. Would you rather have a video or just pics??????

images

my thoughts also.:msp_confused::msp_confused:

I will get started on checking it out on sunday or monday. My 350 I've been working on sounds mean just have to try it this weekend. Maybe start on a certain jonsered 2094. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I will get started on checking it out on sunday or monday. My 350 I've been working on sounds mean just have to try it this weekend. Maybe start on a certain jonsered 2094. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I want to do something with the 9010 too, but can't bring myself to tear it apart right now... I think the Sachs Dolmar 120 is the next victim... It poses some challenges though. We'll just have to see what can be made of it.

Back