Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Kenneth and everyone else here in GTG land. I see a few of us are thinking about going to the Iowa gtg. I met the host at spring gtg,seems like a nice guy for a young pup.:msp_smile:
Anybody hear from Les or WSC lately? Another beautiful day here in NW MO.,no rain,but has cooled down. A lot of the farmers are cutting and baleing their corn around here,trying to salvage something. Need to go fill my coffee cup,I'm still a quart low this morning.

Dan, would it be OK with you to bring along a saw or two that I put up for sale or trade?

Have been thinking about selling my Homelite 1130G and Mac 10-10. Both might go to folks that can get more use / pleasure out of them than I can.

Hal

I might have to try to scrounge some folding money,... I've got 8 BIG oaks dropped (with the 660 before torching it...)that I'm pretty sure the Stumpbroke 372 will handle, but a SIX cube saw might handle easier... Someday I'l be able to afford a BIG one again...:angry:

Last edited:
I might have to try to scrounge some folding money,... I've got 8 BIG oaks dropped (with the 660 before torching it...)that I'm pretty sure the Stumpbroke 372 will handle, but a SIX cube saw might handle easier... Someday I'l be able to afford a BIG one again...:angry:

I been meaning ask you hows the Stumpbroke 372 working out? I know when i had it was one mean saw.

Morning, Jim.

Been very nice weather all week! We got 3.5" of rain night before last. :msp_biggrin:

Morning Don,we haven't had a decent rain in months,a tenth or two here and there. Did any of that rain soak in or did all run down the creek?

I been meaning ask you hows the Stumpbroke 372 working out? I know when i had it was one mean saw.

IDK... Between the heat and the drought, I've not been all too' inclined to run saws and my rancher friend is afraid of inadvertently starting a fire:msp_scared: For the whole 1/2 tank I've ran through it so far,.... MEAN:chainsaw::clap: I should be doing a couple small OTS tree removals soon though where it'll come in handy. I like the Dolkita, but it's compression SUCKS.... It will have to go visit Stump at some point when $$$ frees up, or I make E6 whichever comes first. :msp_sad:

IDK... Between the heat and the drought, I've not been all too' inclined to run saws and my rancher friend is afraid of inadvertently starting a fire:msp_scared: For the whole 1/2 tank I've ran through it so far,.... MEAN:chainsaw::clap: I should be doing a couple small OTS tree removals soon though where it'll come in handy. I like the Dolkita, but it's compression SUCKS.... It will have to go visit Stump at some point when $$$ frees up, or I make E6 whichever comes first. :msp_sad:

OR, I may sell the Dolkita to help towards a 395, 562, 880, or a replacement 346xp or MS660...

Back