Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to gather up info on the saws that were run in the dollar race. I have a few figured out. & will try to go through the vids, But will prolly be pming a few of ya to make sure I get them right. I want to post the times, saws, and operators.

Food was good, company was great, the fact that Jim made it through the weekend alive was even better. I enjoyed the saw tradin Jim:msp_wink:. Even if I took a beatin on it.:buttkick:

Anybody heard from Chucker???

I pm'd your Momma about how you were trying to take advantage of a senior citizen and showing no respect for your elders. I'm hopeing she takes a switch to your butt like she did when you were a kid.:msp_biggrin: Mabey she can nail that red headed step child for me also.

I started to put the pictures into an album on my profile page. Now I will put some into some posts here.
attachment.php

Sarah with her new to her 026
attachment.php

Sarah and Kim (logging 22's wife) battling it out with some small saws
attachment.php

Sarah and Kim scareing the locals
attachment.php

A small Stump running a saw (sorry I forgot his name)

Heres some more
attachment.php

L to R plumcrazyjr, our host atvguns, lurch2, stumpy, mama stumpy, and work saw collector making noise
attachment.php

Here you can see just about everyone watching mweba (mitch) running his build off saw
attachment.php

Woodchuckr or cheesechuckr or the sporker or whatever you call him running his buildoff saw
attachment.php

here is me running my 2101xp in that hedge (man is that stuff hard)

attachment.php

mojim running his mac
attachment.php

That mill was sweet! It was even able to turn that hedge into lumber.
attachment.php

Here I am cutting more hedge with my tree monkeyed 064
attachment.php

Heres a bunch of dudes checking out my wife

Congrats on a successful Spring GTG!

The success ratio remains perfect.

Given the fact that the powers to be endorse our traditional Fall site, I will be accepting reservations at this time. As usual, First come, first served.

This year we have electric service on the South side of the lake, for executive camping. :)

The appropriate date appears to be Oct 19 etc. PROVIDED this does not interfere with Les's timber event.

Pics were loading very slooooow so I rebooted the modem and am without Internet now:-( I'll get them posted when I'm back up. My ISP can't make it out until some time Wed.:-(

Morning folks. Here are some more pics from the weekend.
attachment.php

Our host James (atvguns) loading a log onto Dave Boyt's mill
attachment.php

Hedgerow with his way cool looking stealth saw
attachment.php

James daughter cutting a cookie
attachment.php

Stumpy lifting weights

Congrats on a successful Spring GTG!

The success ratio remains perfect.

Given the fact that the powers to be endorse our traditional Fall site, I will be accepting reservations at this time. As usual, First come, first served.

This year we have electric service on the South side of the lake, for executive camping. :)

The appropriate date appears to be Oct 19 etc. PROVIDED this does not interfere with Les's timber event.

I have van will travel. :rock:

Back