Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a 7901 Ireally don't need my bigger saws it is the one that I always take to the woods It and the efco. Man I sure hope it still works.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I was gonna go a little wild on the 962, but decided not to, since its your firewood saw... The finger ports may have to wait...
I'll do em' on a saw that don't matter...
Like my next Stihl...
:hmm3grin2orange:

I was gonna go a little wild on the 962, but decided not to, since its your firewood saw... The finger ports may have to wait...
I'll do em' on a saw that don't matter...
Like my next Stihl...
:hmm3grin2orange:

I've been missing my efco put have been useing my Partner s 55 and P 5000 for some hedge work i've been messing with. Those vintage Partners where way a head of other saws of that era.:msp_thumbsup:

I've been missing my efco put have been useing my Partner s 55 and P 5000 for some hedge work i've been messing with. Those vintage Partners where way a head of other saws of that era.:msp_thumbsup:

Not unlike Allis-Chalmers... Build a good product, yet still not manage to progress as a company... Always seemed to steal defeat from the jaws of victory... So many industry firsts, just to be absorbed in the end... Ya can't fix stupid, even if ya like the product... :msp_wink:

Ran the 562 ex-pee all day today...
A couple of observations...
1. This saw has taken anti-vibe to a whole new plane...
2. Good power for a stock saw... Seems to be getting better with use... Or maybe it's me...
3. It is NOT a replacement for a 7900 or 372...
4. Running 20 tanks through it has been more of a challenge than what I thought...
"this thing uses so little fuel, it's astounding..."
5. I cut 2 Ash trees and 6 thorny locust trees today... I'm on tank #10...
6. My arms hurt...
7. I must be getting soft...:msp_mad:

Ran the 562 ex-pee all day today...
A couple of observations...
1. This saw has taken anti-vibe to a whole new plane...
2. Good power for a stock saw... Seems to be getting better with use... Or maybe it's me...
3. It is NOT a replacement for a 7900 or 372...
4. Running 20 tanks through it has been more of a challenge than what I thought...
"this thing uses so little fuel, it's astounding..."
5. I cut 2 Ash trees and 6 thorny locust trees today... I'm on tank #10...
6. My arms hurt...
7. I must be getting soft...:msp_mad:

10 tanks through that saw is a LOT of cuttin, man!!! :msp_w00t:

10 more and it should definitely feel stronger.

Nice and light ain't it? Better yet with a Tech-Lite bar! ;)

10 tanks through that saw is a LOT of cuttin, man!!! :msp_w00t:

10 more and it should definitely feel stronger.

Nice and light ain't it? Better yet with a Tech-Lite bar! ;)

Got a heavy 20 on it... And yes, there's probably 2.5 cords on the ground... I cut everything right down to 2"... :msp_wink:

You did all that today? Wasnt it hot down there? It was like 90 here today and humid as heck. I didnt want to run a saw today, which is odd for me.

Yes.... My heat warning don't go off till 97... Didn't seem all that bad today... I just can't believe I only got 10 tanks through it!!!
WTF???
:confused:

Back