Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a really good time hanging out with Hedgerow, Stumpy and the boys up here in the northland. We got to play with saws, eat like pigs, did a little swimming in Lake Michigan, and Me and Sarah got to have a really good hour and a half conversation with Stumpy about certain body functions that are some times undesireable (but often quite fun). We are going to try real hard to make it down to the Jasper GTG we will keep you all posted.

you better I want to meet you guys. and run that Stumpbroke 7900...:chainsaw::chainsaw:

I know this is a long ways out but anyone have an Idea of when your GTG will in Spring Cause I aint missing:rock:. this falls out :msp_sad: but im blocking out the week for your spring one

Hey Stephen, where do you get those D ring starter handles you have on all your saws? I think I'm going to be needing one for this 064/66. :help:
Oooh, is it hard to start? :msp_biggrin: :msp_biggrin: :msp_biggrin:

Last edited:
Yup... I guess stephen and I can have a high powered meeting over a bottle of crown black and decide to appoint the spring host when we meet this fall...
Maybe while leaning on a stupid big sycamore log...:rock:

when all you guys get a date figured let me know cause i'll bring some of that pie. plus I'd like to meet these great people Matt and Stumpy told me about :rock::msp_thumbsup:

it is not saw related but half the stuff on this thread aint so here we go. I let a very competant young man ride my motorcycle last friday and a guy pulled out in front of him as he was going down the highway at about 60 mph. He was hurt very badly and has been in icu until this morning. he is now breathing on his own and is expected to survive. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery
IMG00086-20120810-1148.jpg

IMG00087-20120810-1154.jpg

it is not saw related but half the stuff on this thread aint so here we go. I let a very competant young man ride my motorcycle last friday and a guy pulled out in front of him as he was going down the highway at about 60 mph. He was hurt very badly and has been in icu until this morning. he is now breathing on his own and is expected to survive. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery
IMG00086-20120810-1148.jpg

IMG00087-20120810-1154.jpg

Done Sounds like some prayers have already been answered. Pictures look bad.

Latest posts

Back